Re: turn signal indicators

To: "John O'Brien" <banjojohn@cox.net>
Subject: Re: turn signal indicators
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:41:30 +0800
John -

The system is set up to flash like this when an indicator bulb burns
out on one of the four corners.  If a bulb hasn't burned out... it
probably simply means you have some resistance in the system
somewhere.  I would check and clean all the bulb sockets, and then
check and clean all the bullet connections in the system.  That should
fix it.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8