RE: Manual Front Wheel Alignment Question

To: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>,
Subject: RE: Manual Front Wheel Alignment Question
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:52:29 +1000
G'day John

I tend to look at things in my cars quite simply.

If my tyres are worm equally in the middle all the way around I know the
tyres are over inflated. If the wear is equal on the outside of the
tread pattern all the way around the tyres are under inflated.

Providing the toe-in, camber etc is correct the tyre wear should be the
same all round.

What pressure are you using? May be it's because you are using tires
when the Austin manual specifies tyres?

Regards

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia