Re: MG-Rover---A breathtaking act of cynicism

To: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: MG-Rover---A breathtaking act of cynicism
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 11:03:18 +0100
Alan,

just to make clear again that what I said was that the statements could be
taken
as libellous. Except as regards the choice of buyer five years ago I didn't
make
any further point.

The statements that have appeared in the Press are at the very least
contentious
and the matter is the subject of a continuing DTI investigation and an
investigation by the Adminstrator's team. At the present there is no evidence
of
the allegations of illegal behaviour otherwise that evidence would have been
referred to the DPP with a view to prosecution. Were this to have occured
statements to that effect would almost certainly have appeared in the Press.

We can all make assumptions, but you have no evidence of wrongdoing other than
allegations in the Press - unless you are one of the members of the
investigating teams, in which case...

To put it another way I am merely re-iterating the legal maxim that a person is
innocent until proven guilty (in a court of law) and that if the Directors
behaved in accordance with their (presumably legal) agreements then they can't
be prosecuted.

Peter Dzwig