Re: MG-Rover---A breathtaking act of cynicism

To: pdzwig@summaventures.com
Subject: Re: MG-Rover---A breathtaking act of cynicism
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:39:36 +0800
Hi Peter -

I don't disagree with you.  My point is an ethical one.  Yours is a legal one.

However, just because something is "legal" doesn't mean it's the right
thing to do.

I believe one should always use obvious ethical standards to guide
what you do, especially when thousands of other people's livelihood is
at stake.  There's no "shades of grey" about what these people did.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8