Re: Brake Master Cylinder Questions

To: scotyp@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Brake Master Cylinder Questions
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:21:20 +0800
Scot -

The original brake master cylinders for the servo assisted BJ8 are
cast iron, not aluminum like all other healeys.  The master cylinder
must be painted, otherwise it will rust.  I think the original color
for this master cylinder is semi-gloss black, but I could be wrong.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8