RE: Question on Denis Welsh Aluminum Sump Install

To: "'Dave & Marlene'" <rusd@velocitus.net>,
Subject: RE: Question on Denis Welsh Aluminum Sump Install
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:18:33 -0700
Interesting. They shorted me four bolts but I waited for them to send them
before proceeding.

Ron
67 BJ8

On mine, they did not supply all of the new bolts which were
required & I had to reuse a few of the old ones.

I have never gotten anything from DW that didn't require rework before
it fit, with the exception of an aluminum cylinder head. The final
result is always good, just not as easy as they let on. The sump holds
about a quart less than the standard one. Go by the original dipstick marks.

Good luck,
Dave Russell
BN2