Re: M Lempert's 3:54

To: David <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Subject: Re: M Lempert's 3:54
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 06:23:10 +0800
David -

It will be very costly and a pain to switch out the whole rear end on
your car to take Lempert's rear end for your BN1.

A better solution is to get Steve Norton's 100S spec.  3.66:1 spiral
bevel ring and pinion for your BN1.  Good thing about this is you'll
keep it mostly original as well.  You can get it from
www.cape-international.com.  The only problem is its in the UK, so it
isn't cheap, but it's still cheaper and less hassle then swapping out
the whole rear end.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8