Hardtops

To: mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net
Subject: Hardtops
From: ahmg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:18:45 -0400
Mark I assure you I am not as mysteriours as it appears, I am a Healey
owner(several) aas well as other british margues. I do not sell cars or parts
as a matter of point I am a Senior Vice President for one of the top 5 banks in
the US. I am merely trying to share information to furher the breed. If you
have serious interest I will be glad to share more directly. I have nothing to
gain in this just thought is was an opportuntiy for other owners if they wished
to pursue. He is tryng to decide on his trip here to the Conclave, which is
hosted by my club and I was merely trying to help his trip be productive as
well as save money to those that may be interested. Regards Ken