Re: Hardtops

To: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtops
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:58:11 -0600
Hi Fellows

Further to my comments, a year and a half ago Nick Freeman (Nical Engineering)
was selling hardtops for  BJ8 at  930 UKP and for BN1 and BN2  from 900 to
1300 UKP  which shipping costs to the eastern seaboard approaching  200 UKP.
I still have the Word files (prices) and  a publisher file of the brochure if
anyone
wishes to contact me off the List.  Given inflation I image that the prices may
have risen a wee bit.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan