Re: Hardtops

To: tom felts <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtops
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:52:26 -0600
Yes Tom , I sure agree. The current crop of hardtop fabricators that I'm aware
of in the UK are: David Ward, Big Healey; Nick Freeman, Nical Engineering;
Steve Norton, Cape International (Healeys); Dave Rutherford, Rutherford
Engineering (Morgans) and Holden (other marques).  If the operation and business
is viable and legitimate the correspondence reaching  should contain all the
facts including an approximate price.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon