RE: 63 BJ7

To: "GUY GUARINO" <guymark.studios@snet.net>, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 63 BJ7
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 13:46:28 -0400
Price??

wife and I have not used it much in the last several years because of
travel and other activities that take us away from casual rides. Before I
put it on E-Bay I am sending this out to see if there is anyone out there
in the group that would be interested or has a friend that has always
wanted a beautiful classic. I can attach picures of my car to anyone that
shows an interest. This car has been very well maintained and I purchased
it 4 years ago and had the whole body stripped of its California Red paint
and had it painted red over cream. Put in all new carpeting. The trunk has
all new carpeting. New stainless from the manifold back. The speedo was
rebuilt and restored. New speedo cable, New gear reduction starter, new
spin off oil filter, new Dearington Steering Wheel, new front bumber and
outriggers, new badgebar and lights and more. The frame is true and the
engine was rebuilt when I purchased it an!
>  d had
>  only approx 32000 miles on it. I don't think I put I put 1000 miles on
it the whole time I had it. IT is a good strong driver and always gets alot
of thumbs up when I drive through town. That is one of the reasons I am
selling it; I don't take it out that much anymore. It is a shame to have
this beauty not appreciated and driven. I have kept a log of everything
that has been purchased for the car and pictures of the before and after. I
also have a bunch of parts that I will include for the buyer. Parts such as
new brake pads, the original oil filter, gaskets, ditributer cap points,
etc. This is truly a beautiful automobile. Let me know if there is any
interest.