63 BJ7

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 63 BJ7
From: GUY GUARINO <guymark.studios@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:34:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All,
After 4 years of fun with my Healey it is time to put it up for sale. My wife
and I have not used it much in the last several years because of travel and
other activities that take us away from casual rides. Before I put it on E-Bay
I am sending this out to see if there is anyone out there in the group that
would be interested or has a friend that has always wanted a beautiful classic.
I can attach picures of my car to anyone that shows an interest. This car has
been very well maintained and I purchased it 4 years ago and had the whole body
stripped of its California Red paint and had it painted red over cream. Put in
all new carpeting. The trunk has all new carpeting. New stainless from the
manifold back. The speedo was rebuilt and restored. New speedo cable, New gear
reduction starter, new spin off oil filter, new Dearington Steering Wheel, new
front bumber and outriggers, new badgebar and lights and more. The frame is
true and the engine was rebuilt when I purchased it and had
 only approx 32000 miles on it. I don't think I put I put 1000 miles on it the
whole time I had it. IT is a good strong driver and always gets alot of thumbs
up when I drive through town. That is one of the reasons I am selling it; I
don't take it out that much anymore. It is a shame to have this beauty not
appreciated and driven. I have kept a log of everything that has been purchased
for the car and pictures of the before and after. I also have a bunch of parts
that I will include for the buyer. Parts such as new brake pads, the original
oil filter, gaskets, ditributer cap points, etc. This is truly a beautiful
automobile. Let me know if there is any interest.
Guy G.