Re: 63 BJ7

To: tomfelts@earthlink.net, Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 63 BJ7
From: AHMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:40:38 EDT
Tom, as far as price, I will forward your interest to him and let him
discuss with you. I don't think it is my place to do that if you are seriously
interested. This is his business and don't control what price he quotes and
what
other charges may be included, and quite frankly that will be between you and
him. I think that his point is that if he could bring a number of  pre
committed tops with him to the Conclave then it would save   on  shipping
charges
which might be of benefit to the masses. No  offense taken. I have no doubt
that you are  nice...... Ken