Been nice to know ya - minimal LBC content

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Been nice to know ya - minimal LBC content
From: "Charley Braum" <cbaustin@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 20:36:38 -0400
    Well, after a nice 300 mile round-trip to the NE Ohio Healey Show and
meet, fairly nice weather and a second in class, could things get better?

    YES - I just found out that I won 1,000,000 (that's one million!) GBP from
the National Sweepstakes in Liverpool!!!

    Rosemary Woodbridge, the Promotions Manager for DE National Lottery, UK
tells me to contact Trevor Baker, Royal Financial and Securities Services to
get my claim started.

    That's all there is to it. What could possibly go wrong?

    I wonder if there is a Healey shop in Fiji? Or at least UPS service?

    Bye,
                                                            CB

    ps: Anybody need anything???