Re: Been nice to know ya - minimal LBC content

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Been nice to know ya - minimal LBC content
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 21:04:05 -0400
And, over the past couple of days I have been informed that in addition to
the Sweepstakes (glad to have you to share the prize with) I also will be
the beneficiary in about a dozen Liberian and Congo schemes to smuggle money
out of Third World Countries. Hey this isn't such a bad deal -- now I will
have enough money to throw away on that Healey that keeps coming up on eBay
on a very short bid life. Think i will get ready to go down to send that
wire transfer right now cause I now that guy will be listing again soon.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

Subject: Been nice to know ya - minimal LBC content