Re: Won't turn over

To: "Dean" <dht3000@adelphia.net>, "Healey List"
Subject: Re: Won't turn over
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 06:56:52 -0500
Chances are that it was dropped from another day on a different job.   Don't
worry about the washer, too much hardware on these cars anyway.  Think of
all the extra zip that you'll have now without the added weight.

The "oil filter in the way syndrome" has been a big engineering snafu on
many an English cars.  My MGA has the same problem.  Many owners have
switched over to the aftermarket units because of this situation.  Or you
can remove the entire oil head and canister as a unit to make it a little
less mess.

Glad things worked out for you this time.  Enjoy the drive.

Mark