Waxoyl or POR?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Waxoyl or POR?
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 20:02:47 -0500
Hi folks,
I keep reading these English publications and Waxoyl is mentioned quite
often. My mashed Healey will be driven for a few years in it's current state
and I would like to protect it as much as possible from rot.

I have rocks and dirt in there behind the front wheel arches and I have
tried to spray it out with little success. I suppose I will try to make a
tool to get in there next.

Once I clean out the debris should I try to spray Waxoyl or POR in there? I
need to cover the under side of the car as well. I see several products
listed for Waxoyl. Anyone know which is easiest to use and most versitile
for the majority of the car?

I have used POR in the engine compartment and it works pretty well.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed 60 BN7
Restored MGA 1500

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!