Re: So Who won the AUHC race at Road America?

To: cd3000@bigpond.net.au, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: So Who won the AUHC race at Road America?
From: BlkBT7@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:36:42 EDT
Come on  guys - the suspense is killing me!

Where's the race report? Where are  the race results!!?? Someone must know
the results!!

Did Rob  Rowlands, Peter 'Action' Jackson and the rest of the Australian
contingent  do well?

I promise I'll buy a beer for the first person to post the  race results to
the list...

Can't find the "official" results sheet at this time. As I recall Peter
Jackson and
possibly Paul Freestone had an almost photo finish for overall race, with
Peter
Jackson winning by a nose.
There were many classes with the series, don't remember all of them. Some
that I can
are:
Don McKay 1st place 100-4
Bruce Miles 1st Place 1275 Sprite

Wendy Gibbs & Geoff Leake did not race due to serious engine failure on
Saturday.
List member Jim Smith from Blue Chip racing placed 2nd in 100-4's as I
recall.

An excellent racing weekend in the winter weather of Wisconsin.

Bob