Re: So Who won the AUHC race at Road America?

To: mnhealey@gmail.com, cd3000@bigpond.net.au, BlkBT7@aol.com,
Subject: Re: So Who won the AUHC race at Road America?
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:56:55 EDT
In a message dated 5/17/2005 8:46:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
mnhealey@gmail.com writes:

Jeff  Johnk of the Minnesota club and the organizer of the event was running
the  DMD Aluminum block.   It looked fantastic!  I forgot to take a  picture
of it.

The casting looked exactly like a Healey 6 from the  outside.

I talked to Jeff for a while about it and he's very pleased. I  asked him if
he had to readjust the suspension 'cause of the reduced weight  and he said
absolutely!  But the front/back ratios are better  now.

cc

Curtis L. Carlson
MAHC Membership  Director/Newsletter Publisher
PO Box 6844
Minneapolis, MN   55406-0844
spritemann@hotmail.com  www.mnhealey.com

Full credit to Jeff for running the block!    Just shows I  didn't know who's
car was who's!, or who the drivers were.

Attached are a picture of Jeff's car (unless I messed that up too!), and a
shot of the Engine, the block is slightly visible.

john

DSC09913.JPG]

DSC09916.JPG]