Re: FW: Former MG-Rover Executives are planning on reviving

To: christoph.schumann@harmsen.utescher.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FW: Former MG-Rover Executives are planning on reviving
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:58:04 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/2005 12:05:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
christoph.schumann@harmsen.utescher.com writes:
I doubt that the Healey family still owns the rights in "Austin-Healey".
I believe the family claims rights to the "Winged Device" which was a Healey
logo prior to Austin-Healey.  Whatever, they have not done a very assiduous
job of protecting their rights as witness the many clubs, aftermarket parts
sellers, etc. etc. that have worked it into their logos, sites, etc.

Best--Michael Oritt