Re: FW: Former MG-Rover Executives are planning on reviving

To: Christoph Schumann <christoph.schumann@harmsen.utescher.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Former MG-Rover Executives are planning on reviving
From: AlanX@proaxis.demon.co.uk
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:58:26 +0100
If you hover your mouse over the UK AHC badge on the home page of the UK
club web site, you will see that I have been obliged to add text to
state that it is used "under licence from MG/Rover". We have to do this
on letterheads and brochures, and in our magazine as well. I believe we
are not allowed to modify the design, nor are we allowed to use features
from it on their own (eg the wings). We really enjoy having our hands
tied behind our backs!

The 'rules' are, I presume different in the States, where the same badge
design appears to be used with impunity.

In message <3DA417F9C5FAC742A76E090887843A1229C08D@hu-main.hu.local>,
Christoph Schumann <christoph.schumann@harmsen.utescher.com> writes

--
Alan F Cross (BJ8 "Ginny") AHC member TV1729J
Heathfield Studios - http://www.heathfield-studios.co.uk - web designers for the