Re: Compare a Healey it's contemporary

To: Leonard Berkowitz <drberkowitz@hotmail.com>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compare a Healey it's contemporary
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:42:44 -0400
Yeah the modern stuff may be nice and go fast and are comfortable and don't
smell and aren't hot as blazes and don't leave drops all over the road but
how many people yell out at you with compliments when you are driving your
Healey as opposed to when you are driving your rice burner or Detroit
iron???

No one has ever yelled at me saying "hey that is a nice Olds - my (uncle,
friend, brother in law, friends brothers best friends uncle) had one and is
sorry he sold it."

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ