Re: Compare a Healey it's contemporary

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Compare a Healey it's contemporary
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 20:12:22 -0700
re:

"I don't care what we are driving, from the lowest Korean
import to the exotics, or the luxury models, they probably all blow the
 doors off our beloved beasts. "

Well, I regularly wax "Ultimate Driving Machines" in corners in my Healey.

Now, if the Bimmer drivers would put down their cellphones ...

bs

Subject: Compare a Healey it's contemporary