Re: No oil pressure

To: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Subject: Re: No oil pressure
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:22:39 +0800
Jim -

If your oil cooler hoses are swap-mounted on the block backwards, and
you put a filter with and anti-drain valve on it... you will get the
symptoms you describe.  Take the two oil cooler hoses off the block
and if you are getting oil squirting out the block, then that's likely
your problem.  Go with an oil filter without the anti-drain valve, or
swap the hoses around.

Good Luck,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8