Ivory White/Black - Florida Green / Pacific Green

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ivory White/Black - Florida Green / Pacific Green
From: "Derek job" <djjob@noos.fr>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 08:14:05 +0200
Guys

One of the pages I just added to my 100-Six site is "Paint & Trim colours"

It's illustrated with examples of cars painted in original colours but I'm
missing the two duotone paint schemes mentioned above.

I need photos of cars which are

-          a very good representation of the actual colours

-          scanned large enough so I can crop a section of the car ( e.g
front wing) and post on my site.

Hope you can help. You don't see many of the 2 tone green cars. Has anyone
ever restored one in this colour scheme?

Cheers

Derek

www.healeysix.net