Re: High Oil Pressure

To: "DOUG MILLER" <enginem@comcast.net>, "Healeys"
Subject: Re: High Oil Pressure
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:30:18 -0400
Doug,
Good friend and fellow lister David Koch just experienced this last week
(apparently 100PSI) while buttoning up his BN2. The pan had been off and
some of the new gasket sealant had plugged the oil return hole in the block
to pan flange near the oil relief valve. With this discovered, and cleared
the pressure returned to normal.
Rich Chrysler