Re: Bugeye sprite with a trunk?

To: Brian Burke <wharf-st@shaw.ca>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye sprite with a trunk?
From: John Peak <redbn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:36:31 -0700 (PDT)
Brian,

In the 11/04 issue of Austin Healey Magazine there is an article about just
such a car, though it offered more questions than answers.  I'm sure editor
Reid Trummel would be very interested in hearing from you.  He can be reached
at:

editor@healey.org

John Peak
'59 BN7

Brian Burke <wharf-st@shaw.ca> wrote:
Listers
Did the bugeye sprite come with a trunk. I have recently found a
basket with a trunk built in. I have been told that it was never done
from the factory but this does not look like a home made part. Does
anyone have any information about this topic.
TIA

Brian