Re: Classic auto insurance

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Classic auto insurance
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:20:49 +0800
Mark -

The only thing with Hagerty is they are very particular with the
number of cars you have and the number of drivers in your houshold.
You must own a regular driver for each person in your houshold or they
will not insure you.  I know, I got rejected over this... well... I
live overseas + my car is in the San Francisco Bay Area... these two
things means I don't need a daily driver for each person in the
household... so I got rejected.

It doesn't matter to me, State Farm is a little more expensive than
Hagerty, but they have been a first rate insurer over many years and
have never even blinked when I had a claim.

Good Luck!

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8