Re: Classic auto insurance

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic auto insurance
From: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:48:12 -0500
I have had Hagarty for 7 years now.  Although they are expensive they are very
good on paying out on any claims.  I have a 427 Cobra replica and a BJ-7.  The
Cobra is quite expensive at $750 a year and the Healey is another $150 or so a
year.
While trailering my Cobra five years ago the hood blew off on Interstate 80
somewhere in Iowa or Illinois.  We didn't notice it was missing until we
stopped for gas.  Since my brand of Cobra replica was not made anymore I had to
get a hood that fit as close as possible then cut it into four sections and
then glass it into the correct shape for the hood appeture.  Hagarty paid for
the hood and all of my labor for bodywork and paint.  I was very happy.

Randy Dickson
Healey Archaeologist
63 BJ7
66 Cobra Replica