Re: Won't Start II

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Won't Start II
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:48:54 +0800
Good point Bob, I forgot all about that.  that's happened to me too.
sometimes it doesn't pop all the way out, just partially, so you have
to check to see if it's inserted firmly.  This plug is located on the
back of the manifold facing the firewall... if there's a hole there...
bingo!

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8