Re: Engine Rebuild

To: "Blue One Hundred" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, <tjacobjr@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuild
From: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:29:11 -0500
I would have to agree with everything in the replies so far, but THIS one
thing will make more power and smoothness than you thought possible in a big
Healey.  A fine balance job, regardless of cost, is the most important
machine work you can do with any engine.  Bring the entire assembly and have
it balanced together...crank, rods, pistons, pins, clips, rings, bearings,
flywheel, damper and all related fasteners.  Insist on balancing them
together.  You won't regret it.

Cheers,
Chris
BJ8