Fw: fan blade

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: fan blade
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:36:21 -0400
Geeze, It amazes me the amount of force you guys are describing, when one of
those things is turned loose. -I mean I would have expected it to do damage to
the (soft) radiator, but ricochets, and entering steel structural bits, I find
surprising. --Makes me think twice about standing there with the hood open and
using the linkage to rev the engine.  ---Think I'll stand out of the fan's
rotational plane, from now on.

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA