Healey Museum

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Museum
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 19:19:31 -0400
OK. I give up.

Earlier I relayed a message to the list about the Healey Museum. The
original submission to me read The Healey Museum(TM)  with the(TM) in
superscript.

In order to get this out to the list, I had to open the file in Microsoft
Word which kept the (TM) in superscript. When I sent it out  over the
internet and into your mailboxes it was changed to T. Don't ask me why that
is not important.

Rather than continue to answer the 20-25 emails that I have so far received,
please read the above. It means the Healey Museum TRADEMARK

Don't send any more emails rather, visit the museum's home page look at it
and drool over what may happen when Bill gets this thing up and running and
let's all help him in getting what he needs to make this a fitting memorial
to our first loves.

John Sims, Bn6

Aberdeen, NV