Re: Healey Museum

To: healey6@optonline.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Museum
From: OldHealeys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:36:55 EDT
John,

Thanks for the kind words.  We are working VERY hard at the museum
acquisition phase.  There are some "WOW" items that we will be displaying  that
are
VERY special.

The key is that the museum supports ALL Healey Clubs and owners, It is  not
affiliated with any single club, but a resource to all.

We are doing inventory on all the material we have acquired and this needs
to be completed before making material available to researchers.  This  is a
big task, but one that has to be performed before things get "lost."

We will be writing about items in the museum and making the  articles
available to Healey clubs around the world.

Happy Healeying to you out there in NV where you can go FAST....
Bill Emerson
Curator,