Re: Forward: Distrib caps

To: <lists@autox.team.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Forward: Distrib caps
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:07:40 -0500
So much for rebuilding and using my old distributor.  Mallory is looking
pretty good after hearing that price.
Tune-ups used to be pretty cheap maintenance for our cars. Most of us can't
afford to change that cap too many times.

Now is that the Concourse cap Gary?  How much for the one that most of us
would buy?

Mark