Re: Forward: Distrib caps

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, lists@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Forward: Distrib caps
From: Dean Caccavo <healeybn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
Mark -

It doesn't make it cheaper, but at $100 Gary's Kip cap
is cheaper than the one I buy for my M5. Besides, it
is always more enjoyable to buy parts for the
Healey... Almost feels like the money is going to
charity.  I never get that feeling buying BMW parts.

Thank you Gary for working with the quality parts
suppliers.

Dean

--- Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>