Re: later 3000 question

To: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Subject: Re: later 3000 question
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 06:58:16 +0800
Allen -

Sorry to dissapoint you but they never made the roll up window
convertibles (BJ7s or BJ8s) in a two seat version.

You should get a BJ8 for your wife... it has the easiest & best
braking system (for BJ8s, servo brakes are standard).  The centre
change gearbox is very good as well.  For me, the early BJ8s are my
favorite ('63s - '64s)... i.e. the ones with the combined
brake/turnsignal lights... but others may have other opinions on this.

I don't know if this means anything, but I think my BJ8 is just as
windy as my BN1 (rolling windows up helps a little, but not much)...
so if your wife is worried about her hair, no healey will make any
difference... her hair will be a mess any way you cut it.  If her main
worry is her hair, tell her to wear a hat and drive a BN7!!.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8