Re: later 3000 question

To: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: later 3000 question
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:01:41 -0500
Just for poops and laughs...( ya know what I mean )....

Why not apease her?   having owned and restored one of each now... the Bn is
easier on the eyes...but the BJ8 is so totally comfortable and user
freindly... not to mention a well sorted out car.... got room for your
cooler in the back seat as well as minor league luggage....

If I was going to actually use one daily I'd be a BJ 8 owner..... or if I
liked driving to the meets....  it's just so much easier