Re: upholstery question, rear shroud rivet question?????

To: dicksonr@uwm.edu
Subject: Re: upholstery question, rear shroud rivet question?????
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 13:02:11 +0800
Randy -

You've bought a very expensive interior for your car.  DO NOT  try to
figure it out yourself.  I would either:

1) Buy the Moss video on upholstry installation... it is very dated
(early 80's) but will tell you how to do a very nice job.  I bought it
several years ago and it made a HUGE difference.  The lousy Moss
leatherette interior that I put in my BJ8 looks better than most
healey interiors I've seen... that's because this video really helped
me do a very professional job.... no wrinkles and still looks new 10
years later.

2) Send your seats to Heritage and pay the dosh to have it done by and expert.

Do not, I repeat, do not have someone who doesn't know healey
interiors do the job for you.  It will not come out right.

It'll be worth the effort / cost to do it right.

Regards,

Alan