Re: Overdrive

To: Jwhlyadv@aol.com, enginem@comcast.net, dnewton@nappco.com,
Subject: Re: Overdrive
From: RAntal243@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 10:37:55 EDT
In a message dated 7/6/2005 5:40:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Jwhlyadv@aol.com writes:

I had a  similar problem with my BN4 overdrive. It turned out to be the
rubber
bumper on the solenoid housing was missing and allowing the solenoid  plunger
to extend out of magnetic range. You can learn more at this sadly  neglected
website at http://hometown.aol.com/bgahc/2codrepair.html  (somehow the image
got
lost but you can look it up in the parts  book)

Thanks,

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY

Your messages  not reaching the list?