Re: Fuel pumps

To: Peter Hunt <peter@easterton.com>, Fred Wescoe
Subject: Re: Fuel pumps
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:30:16 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Several months ago I contacted Burlen to inquire about purchasing a new SU
Pointless pump for my BN7.  The sales department told me not to purchase the
pointless pump.  When I pressed them for a reason they responded simply that
the pointed pump was more reliable.  Since they sell both, I took their advise
and rebuilt my original pump with points.
Ron

I would suggest looking at the UK supplier of SU pumps - www.burlen.co.uk
they can supply new or reconditioned SU pumps and can also supply a
contactless kit for these pumps. (Still produces the clicking sound)