Re: Healey Rendezvous 2005

To: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Subject: Re: Healey Rendezvous 2005
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 14:06:52 -0700
Richard,
Yes, it was a good time.  Sounds like you will be there next year.  Not sure
where the location for Rendezvous will be.  We - Golden Gate AH Club will be
hosting a all British bash at South Lake Tahoe next June which will be fun.
Best wishes on getting you Healey up and running soon so you can enjoy great
days like mine yesterday.  Nothing like a Healey drive.
Vrooom vrooom,
John