Re: Healey Rendezvous 2005

To: Drtrite@aol.com, jsoderling@astound.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Healey Rendezvous 2005
From: Carlos Cruz <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:57:10 -0700 (PDT)
Don & Kay,

Good to hear you guys had a great time and are almost home.  Very few people
get to make it to both Conclave and HR.  With every intention of putting you on
the spot...

Would you mind sharing with the group the best and worst of both.  Some of us
are thinking about trekking west next year instead of Akron, OH - would you
believe it's too close to home?  I'm sure others are interested as well and I'm
confident you are "politically savy" enough to do a honest and fair assessment.
 I'd be currious in a compare & contrast between events, schedule, execution /
coordination / planning and hospitality.

Or do it Texas-style and draw both six shooters and aim between the eyes   ;-)

Would be happy to hear from anyone else who went to both.

Cheers,
Carlos "The Trouble Maker" Cruz

Drtrite@aol.com wrote:In a message dated 7/15/05 10:43:29 PM Pacific Daylight
Time,
jsoderling@astound.net writes:

<< What a great week. Thanks Oregon Austin Healey Club for a terrific
week!!!! >>

It is Monday July 18th and the Texans are in Raton, NM. Getting ready for the
last leg home. I can't say enough about how much we enjoyed the 2005 Healey
Rendezvous. The folks in the NW know what it is all about, THE CARS, and having
time to meet all the great people. Thanks for making it such a great meet for
us.

We have already started to make plans for the Healey Rendezvous 2006 to be
held in Nelson, BC. It should be worth the 5000 miles trip as HR 2005 was.

Thanks again to the Oregon folks that put on a great show!!!

Kay & Don Lenschow
Joyce & Don Bundrant
NTAHC
AHCUSA