Re: Weber DGV conversion

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV conversion
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 09:15:02 -0700
Hello All,
I wasn't advocating changing the Healey to Weber DGVs--I was responding to a
previous comment about a BJ8 that already had the conversion on it.

I think the conversion is an elegant conversion for the Z-car, but out of
character for a Healey.

Just to prove my bona fides--my new Monza exhaust I just got has switched
from the Ansa style tips to more of a dual coffee-can tip --I'm planning on
cutting them off and welding straight pipes on the end, painted black like
stock.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA