Friday Funnies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Friday Funnies
From: "Dallas Congleton" <dcong996@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:46:42 -0400
 A couple had been debating the purchase of a new  auto for weeks.
 He wanted a new truck.
 She wanted a fast little sports-like car so she could zip through traffic
around town.
 He would probably have settled on any beat up old  truck, but everything she
seemed
 to like was way out of their price range.
 "Look !" she said. I want something that goes from 0  to 200 in 4 seconds or
less.
 And my birthday is coming up.  You could surprise me."

 For her birthday, he bought her a brand new bathroom  scale.

 Services will be at Downing funeral home on Monday the 18th, this will be a
closed casket service
 Please send your donations to the 'Think  Foundation'.