Re: Pumpkin

To: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: Pumpkin
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:56:01 +0800
Dick -

Pumpkins, on visual inspection if in good shape, are almost always
ready to go.

You definitely do not want to dissassemble a factory built pumpkin if
it looks to be in good shape.  Often enough rebuilding it you may
easily put it in worse shape than just leaving it alone.

Besides, if it is screwed up, the pumpkin goes in and out of the car
relatively easily, it only takes about an hour to pop the thing out...
 that's alot less effort than dissassembling and rebuilding... that
could take days.

I'd leave it alone!  Try it first...

Cheers,

Alan