Fuel pump fittings

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Fuel pump fittings
From: ggilliam@usol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:30:00 EST
Listeners,
  I need a new set of SU HP fuel pump gas line input and out fittings
for my Longbridge BN4.
  Can anyone tell me a source or even a good description of the
fittings characteristics....I don't know the thread size and pitch, or for
sure what the line size is. I tried using the facet pump in series trick,
and I just can't keep these fittings from leaking when the facet pump
 is on.
  So I need to order a new pump, and I don't believe it would include
the fittings. Perhaps in a new pump body they wouldn't leak, but I'd
prefer to try new fittings first anyway.

  Thanks in advance,

Gordy