Re: Fuel pump fittings

To: ggilliam@usol.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel pump fittings
From: bspidell@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:22:45 +0000
Gordy,

Happened to notice M**s has a kit with banjos, banjo bolts, clamps and hose for
an SU fuel pump (I've never seen these parts sold singly or elsewhere).  The
kit is for people that have cut their metal lines, but this sounds like what
you may have done to fit your Facet pump.

Sorry, don't have the catalog handy.  It's on the same page as the fuel pumps.

bs