Re: gear crunch BT7

To: "Tim Newton" <timnewton@menziesgroup.com.au>,
Subject: Re: gear crunch BT7
From: "Alex" <alexmm@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:29:38 -0400
Tim, be sure your clutch master and slave cylinders are working properly,
too. Make sure the pedal clevis pin isn't excessively worn. These items can
also cause shifting problems.

==    Alex in Maine
      1960 BT7 3000 Mark 1 - "The Blue Mainie"
      Former owner of 1957 100-6, and 1967 3000 Mark III BJ8
      http://users.adelphia.net/~alexmm/ai2q.htm