RE: Healey Sales Brochures

To: "'sbyers'" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Healey Sales Brochures
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 06:53:25 -0700
"I wonder
if this means it is correct to have the amber lenses inboard? "

Steve:
I went through this with the list a few years back as my 67 BJ8 #37444 did
have amber (turn signals) inboard and I found a few pictures in books and
brochures that also had them this way. I switched to outboard since the
prevailing opinion was that the brochures were "artists'" renditions and
that it's easier to see outboard turn signals in action.  Some cars
depending on color do look better with inboard amber.
Ron
67 BJ8 outboard amber :-)